Orthopedic Devices and Products
At the Joint Replacement Institute, we are proud to partner with the following companies to provide you the highest quality orthopedic devices and products. You can trust the craftsmanship, dependability, and superiority of these products – because we do.
Products used for knee and hip joint replacement surgeries include custom-fitted artificial implants and guides for precision cutting manufactured by:
- Conformis (patient-specific hip and knee replacements)
- Biomet (Signature™ personalized positioning guides for total knee replacement)
- Smith & Nephew (Visionaire™ customized cutting guides for total knee replacement)
Products used for various pain management therapies include:
- Viscosupplementation injections for knee osteoarthritis:
- Interventional procedures for chronic back pain:
- Arthrex Angel
We offer a wide variety of off-the-shelf and custom-made orthotics that can assist with certain conditions and can help prevent future problems. These most often include devices to assist our podiatry patients such as arch supports, insole cushioning, and heel pads. Orthotics may also include night splints, braces, or walking aids.
Please note that the products used as part of your treatment plan at the Joint Replacement Institute may vary, depending on your particular insurance policy coverage.
For more information about the various medical products we use at the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, call us at (239) 261-2663.