Brian Wallace, DO
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgeon
“I love taking care of athletes – whether weekend warriors or professionals. Treating my patients the same way I would want to be treated is important to me because I’ve been through it.”
Dr. Brian Wallace joined the Joint Replacement Institute provider team in 2014.
Dr. Wallace has a wealth of sports medicine experience. He has worked extensively with athletes at the high school, college, and professional level, including the Cincinnati Reds Major League Baseball team, along with other local high schools and colleges in the Cincinnati area.
In Florida, Dr. Wallace has served as orthopedic surgeon for the USTA/ITF World Tennis Tour, the QBE Shootout team golf event on the PGA Tour, plus other sporting events.
Dr. Wallace currently serves as the head team physician for Ave Maria University, where he works with athletes to assure their quick return to sport.
His interests in orthopedics include arthroscopic treatment of the shoulder, elbow, and knee as well as general orthopedic care. He also has extensive training in joint reconstruction and fracture care.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Wallace enjoys golf, fishing, and outdoor fitness activities with his wife Lisa and son Tristan.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio (2008)
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Affinity Medical Center, Massillon, Ohio (2013)
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Beacon Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation, Cincinnati, Ohio (2014)
- Orthopedic Surgery – American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- ACL tears and repairs
- Meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff damage
- Shoulder replacement
- Tennis elbow
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Naples Community Hospital
- North Collier Hospital
- Physicians Day Surgery Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center (Pine Ridge Road)
- Physicians Regional Medical Center (Collier Boulevard)
- Seaside Surgery Center
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Collier County Medical Society (CCMS)
Video: Meet Dr. Brian Wallace
Dr. Brian Wallace of the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, focuses on sports medicine. Find out what surgical procedures he performs the most, as well as why he loves his job:
Leave a Review
How did we do? Please tell us about your experience with Dr. Brian Wallace.
Whether you’re a professional athlete, weekend warrior, or just an active adult, you’ll want to see sports medicine orthopedic surgeon Dr. Brian Wallace at the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, should you have any orthopedic concerns. Call (239) 261-2663 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment now.