Paul E. Beebe, MD
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Interventional Pain Management Physician
“Interventional pain management allows me to help our patients out of the cycle of pain in a way that is best for them.”
Dr. Paul Beebe joined the Joint Replacement Institute provider team in 2017.
As an interventional pain management physician, Dr. Beebe is the first to recognize that pain management has become a highly specialized and complex field in recent years. In light of the nation’s devastating opioid abuse epidemic, pain management is no longer centered around medication and medication alone. Instead, Dr. Beebe partners with each of his patients to carefully discuss and decide on the treatment options that are best for them; only then is a customized treatment plan enacted.
To help his patients reclaim their lives free from debilitating pain, Dr. Beebe offers a variety of pain management treatments, in addition to medication when appropriate. In fact, Dr. Beebe prescribes 90% fewer opiate medications than other pain management physicians, according to recent Medicare statements – yet can still significantly reduce a patient’s pain.
Originally from Oklahoma, Dr. Beebe has been practicing anesthesia and pain management in southwest Florida since he, his wife, and children moved here in 2007.
Education & Training
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas (2002)
- Residency: Anesthesiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas (2006)
- Fellowship: Pain Management, Rush University, Chicago, Illinois (2007)
- Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology – American Board of Anesthesiology
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Other interventional and less invasive procedures
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Moorings Park assisted living community
- Naples Community Hospital
- Seaside Surgery Center
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (FSIPP)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
Video: Meet Dr. Paul Beebe
Watch Dr. Paul Beebe discuss his experience and training as an interventional pain management specialist at the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida:
Leave a Review
How did we do? Please tell us about your experience with Dr. Paul Beebe.
Do you suffer from chronic pain? Schedule a consultation with Dr. Paul Beebe and find out what your treatment options are. Call the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, today at (239) 261-2663. You can also request an appointment with Dr. Beebe now.