Jamie Weaver, DPM
Board-Certified Podiatrist Specializing in Foot and Ankle Surgery
“I believe podiatry is a profession concerned with quality of life. The best part of what I do is get people back to the activities they used to enjoy – especially when they thought they never would again due to foot or ankle pain.”
Dr. Jamie Weaver joined the Joint Replacement Institute provider team in 2010.
As the dedicated foot and ankle specialist at our practice, Dr. Weaver performs general podiatric care as well as sophisticated foot and ankle surgeries to ensure patients can remain pain-free and active as long as possible. She offers comprehensive care utilizing the most advanced surgical and nonsurgical treatment techniques possible.
Dr. Weaver is a firm believer in patient empowerment through education. She takes the time to keep her patients informed throughout their treatment, from diagnosis all the way through recovery.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2005)
- Residency: Foot and Ankle, Kaiser San Francisco Bay Area Foot and Ankle Residency program, San Francisco, California (2008)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – Foot Surgery Certified
- Achilles tendon issues
- Ankle and foot surgery
- Arthritis of the ankle or foot
- Deformity of the ankle or foot
- Heel pain
- Trauma to the ankle or foot
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Landmark Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
- North Collier Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center (Pine Ridge Road)
- Physicians Regional Medical Center (Collier Boulevard)
- Seaside Surgery Center
- Collier County Medical Society (CCMS)
- Florida State Medical College, former adjunct faculty
Video: Meet Dr. Jamie Weaver
As the dedicated foot and ankle specialist at the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, Dr. Jamie Weaver talks about what led her to the profession:
Leave a Review
How did we do? Please tell us about your experience with Dr. Jamie Weaver.
If you’re experiencing foot or ankle pain, call the Joint Replacement Institute in Naples, Florida, at (239) 261-2663 today to make your appointment with podiatrist Dr. Jamie Weaver. You can also request an appointment now.